MAKTECH AND TEL. CO LIMITED (MAKTECH) has come a long way since it was formed in 2001. Our company has been engaged in the installation and maintenance of telecom equipments.
It is our progressive thinking and creative approach that makes us stand out from the crowd. This is why our projects consistently stand above others when measured for quality, cost and delivery timelines. We are confident and determined to do the right thing the first time and this is why our customers keep coming back to us.
In 2018, Maktech is looking forward to another great business year and achievement through collaborating with the right partners in an effort to deliver as per our customers’ expectations. In this period, we will focus on high Tech innovation and delivery of the service; how to maintain the high level of service already offered with integrity and the empowerment of young local Tanzanian so they can be part of the rapid growth of Telecommunication and ICT sector in the country.
In the next three years we are working towards establishing the strongest local base and one stop shop for all NOC services which were previously offered overseas. With our local staffs, right equipments, tools, and office environment as well as support from Government, we are confident to reach this goal.
While introducing new services and focus to our customer, we still like to assure them that Maktech brand remains strong and a leader in providing services to Tanzania Telecom sector. We are guided with a clear vision of what we want to be; The best and most reliable telecommunications contractor in Africa. That is why we guarantee our clients the following:
- Prompt and quality services delivered efficiently and in a cost effective manner.
- Professionalism in all our dealings.
- Customer satisfaction and flexibility to meet our customer’s needs.
Our company is guided by four core values;
- QUALITY – We strive to keep and maintain the highest global standards.
- PROFFESSIONALISM – We are experts of what we do and our conduct is ethical. We place the needs of our customers first.
- GROWTH – We have a global view from African perspective.
- LOCAL EMPOWERNMENT – We engage with local and international supplies where we can.
We would like to thank all our stakeholders in this context. In the upcoming period, we will continue to work and produce relentlessly for the sustainable growth of Maktech and Tanzania. I’m proud of the work we do and give you my personal commitment that we will deliver what we promise safely and sustainable.
John Linus Matau
Chief Executive Officer.